Bangaloreans are foodies. Every locality boasts restaurants dishing out finger-licking food: all the way from fast food to fine dine gourmet and sushi. The great weather makes eating out feel natural, and the fact that Bangalore is a melting pot of cultures makes the variety as exciting as a box of chocolates. We have curated food tours so that you get the most of these flavours. These tours can be custom tailored to suit your time availability, interest, mood and tastes!
• 9 a.m. : Breakfast at a snake temple.
• 10:00 a.m. : Coffee in Bangalore's oldest coffee room.
• 11:00 a.m. : Visit a spice market, a fruit and vegetable bazaar, and get an insight into the vegetables, spices and fruit that go into Indian cooking.
• 12:00 PM : Do a cookout in the home of the royal family of Bangalore.
• 1:00 PM : Lunch with the Indian family.
• 2:30 PM : Coffee in an old colonial cafe.
• 4:00 PM : Indian street food (Chaat, and Muslim food like Kabab and Biriyani) tasting
END TOUR AT 5 pm
Culinary tour of Bangalore
8 hours 350 USD + tax ; 4 hours 25 USD + tax
Personalized guidance for a group of up to 2 adults (12+) and 2 children (under 12), A/C Transport, All tasting experiences and meals along the way
Does not include: Meals, Entrance tickets to monuments
Recommended extra to add on
For bigger groups please inquire with email@example.com
Check it out (this one is in Japanese, but don't worry, we also do this in English!)