Our bestselling tour that brings you a mix of everything possible in the city customised to your moods and tastes, and tailored to the time you have in hand.
Here's a typical itinerary
• Go trigger happy with your camera in the colourful farmer’s market: wholesale flowers, fruit, vegetables, spices. A treat to all your senses!
• Historical drive through the city’s old roads and parliament area and some monuments.
• Bangalore’s oldest church.
• Scrap market where dubious car parts are sold.
• Kali temple, set in the heart of a Hindu cemetery.
• Washerman’s Village.
• Visit a Sikh temple and understand a little about India's youngest religion.
• End tour with a beer at one of the city's hot spots.
• Meditation at a spiritual center, and a glimpse into spirituality vs religion.
• A slum where powerful empowerment initiatives show promise in helping change the lives of the poor resident women.
• Potter's village where you see how the clay workers live and work with their craft and community.
• Souvenir Shopping / Handicrafts
8 hours 200 USD + tax ; 4 hours 120 USD + tax
Personalized guidance for a group of up to 2 adults (12+) and 2 children (under 12), A/C Transport, Light refreshments.
Does not include: Meals, Entrance tickets to monuments
Recommended extra to add on: Meal with an Indian family: USD 18 per person + tax
For bigger groups please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org
Check it out